Jobs & Career
Join Africa’s digital revolution
Work with a team that is re-imagining a better future through digital solutions.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Purpose Statement: The post holder is responsible for delivering and evolving digital communications across multiple digital channels to support marketing initiatives, optimize marketing funnels for performance improvement, and communicate results as required.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the candidate will be responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing campaigns to support the expansion and growth of inq.Digital Nigeria’s product and services.
- Generate digital marketing strategy and campaigns aligned with business objectives.
- Develop internal and external communication materials for marketing campaigns
- Initiate and coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. brochures, Infographics, videos, creative materials and articles).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish and manage web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through digital channels.
- Liaise with Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Stay up to date with digital media developments.
- Produce monthly reports evaluating the effectiveness of the websites and social media channels and make recommendations for improvements.
This role’s responsibilities will include initiation and execution of digital marketing campaigns that promotes inq.Digital’s products and services, to establish brand awareness and generate sales leads across digital channels using direct marketing, email promotions , engaging content and Search Engine Optimization.
Candidate must be able to maintain a thorough awareness of developments and trends in digital marketing and communications both nationally and internationally and make recommendations appropriate to the Marketing Manager.
Communications and Work Relationships:
Digital Marketing Specialist will liaise with internal stakeholders including Product team, Sales team, Finance team and Treasury team.
Also, candidate will be required to liaise with external digital agencies to manage the execution of digital media campaigns with the aim to deliver on set goals and objectives within inq.Digital Nigeria and Opcos with inq.group as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competency requirements:
Candidate is required to have a proven track record in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns, external and internal communications, website design and management and ability to create engaging content across digital media channels. Candidate will be fully IT literate, with knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products and have highly developed interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels. Also, in-depth knowledge of how to build communities online via blogs, forums, social networking and ability to be creative under pressure with knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms will be required
Job Related Skills:
- Excellent PC skills
- Copy writing skills
- Media buying
- Meticulous attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate.
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and keyword search
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Prior experience of working with a Content Management System
- Knowledge of website technology (such as HTML, PHP, ASP, CSS, .NET)
- Experience of audio and video production and how to edit them for websites.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital platforms and tools sufficient to engage with IT technical specialists.
Behavioural Competency Requirements:
- Developing digital marketing strategies and Concepts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Team player with strong emotional intelligence
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience in Telecoms or technology sector required
- 3+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
Thank you for your interest,
but we are not currently accepting applications for any profile. Please check back soon!
Are you seeking a rewarding career with one of the most innovative companies in the African telecommunications industry? Are you ready to make a difference in the way people work, live, play, and learn?
inq. is a vibrant place to work and we offer great career paths for motivated and skilled individuals with specific experience in the following fields:
Account Management and Customer Support
Engineering, Networking and Project Management
Finance, Billing and Legal
Marketing and Product Management
As a candidate, you will need to demonstrate your experience, qualifications and a passion for telecommunications. We also look for people who share our positive and progressive approach to work.
inq. is an international company with its head office based in Mauritius and operations in the 6 other African countries, including Nigeria, Tanzania and Cameroon. We have customers in different African countries, so some travel may be required.
Please email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why your talents are a good match for our opportunities.
We are learning organization and attract curious people who want to grow, excel and contribute to mutual success.
We are a place for ambitious, enterprising and diligent people who strive to be and help us to be best in the field.
We work with people who want to shape the future to create solution that make a lasting impact on enterprises and individuals.